We want to make sure you’re 100% satisfied with your purchases. We accept returns on products that were shipped out by us and if the item is faulty due to an error on our end (e.g. wrong item or low-quality item).
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Please ensure you use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for any lost return package, and will not process any refund if we do not receive the return package.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND HANDLING REMINDERS
To ensure a fast delivery, please check that the delivery address is correct and the payment has been processed or successful. Dayoo will not be held liable for any shipments sent to the incorrect address provided by the customer. We only deliver to the address indicated in your Dayoo Online Order.
International Orders are shipped via basing from the customer’s courier choice which transit time varies but is typically 21 business days. The shipping charge will appear in your shopping cart as you finalize your order but before your credit card is charged you can review this amount.
There will be an unlikely event where shipping will be delayed due to strict customs and post office clearance that would need your signature to release the item. Shipping is tracked for the safety of your products, the tracking number will be provided once the shipment has been made and it could be tracked through a website. THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE for all taxes, duties, tariffs, and customs laws in the Buyer’s country.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING REMINDERS:
1) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, CUSTOM RESTRICTIONS, or other regulations that apply in the Buyer’s country. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
2) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in good condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. Only the amount paid for the products will be refunded.
3.) The customer is responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply. It is also the customer’s responsibility to negotiate for the release of their package in the event that it is held up by customs. We can provide necessary paper works/certification, if available, to help with the negotiation.
4) It is customers’ responsibility to track their orders through your countries respective Postal Service Customs or Website provided, if available. You can email us if you are having problems tracking your orders or if there are any delays.
5) Return To Sender (RTS) items due to the following reasons will be shipped again provided that you pay another shipping fee.
– Address not existing.
– Person unknown at the address.
– Address vacant.
– Any other reason for which the customer is solely liable.
Company Name: Nanjing Dayoo Electronics
Company Address: No.288, Qinhuai Avenue, Yong Yang Street, Lishui District, Nanjing